Our Therapists at Crystal Lake Office
tap or click to learn more
Graduated with a B.S. in Exercise Science with a minor in Psychology from Carroll University in 2013.
Graduated with a Doctorate of Physical Therapy (DPT) from Carroll University in 2015.
I am interested in the conservative and post-operative treatment a variety of orthopedic conditions to help return the patient to their prior level of function.
Outside of the clinic, I stay active through a variety of aerial arts including aerial yoga and static trapeze. When not flying through the air, I stay grounded through regular yoga and exercise. I also like to visit and spend time with my family who all live close by.
PT, OCS, MTC
- Graduated from St. Ambrose University with a Master’s Degree in Physical Therapy
- Board Certified Clinical Specialist in Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Certified Manual Therapist through St. Augustine University
I specialize in conservative and post-operative treatment of the spine and extremities with a strong emphasis on manual therapy. I also manage and supervise therapy services at both the Crystal Lake and Huntley locations.
When I am not working, I enjoy spending my time with my wife and son. I love the outdoors and vacations, so I like to run, bike, hike, ski, rollerblade, or do whatever I can depending on the season.
- Graduated from Illinois State University in Normal, IL in 2001 with a Bachelors of Science in Therapeutic Recreation.
- Graduated from Midwestern University in Downers Grove, IL in 2008 with a Masters degree in Occupational Therapy.
My professional interests include orthopedic and neurological areas of rehab for the upper extremities. My professional goal is to become a Certified Hand Therapist.
My time outside of work life is all about my family. Keeping up with my two daughters has me busy with play dates, gymnastics, and dance lessons. My husband and I are avid sports fans for the Illini, Cubs, and Bears, and more recently the Blackhawks. We also enjoy being active with running, golfing, and traveling.
- Graduated from Western Michigan University in 2008 with a master’s degree in Occupational Therapy.
I specialize in hand and upper extremity treatment. I have a special interest in post-operative wrist injuries, splinting, joint replacements, and tendon injuries.
When I’m not in the clinic I enjoy spending time with my son and husband. I also enjoy shopping, traveling, decorating and organizing, and doing craft activities.
- Graduated in 2002 from Elgin Community College with Associates Degree in Applied Science and Physical Therapy Assisting
- Graduated with the top of the class with high honors
Since starting my career, I’ve enjoyed helping patients with a wide variety of ailments return to their previous work and sports activities. My special interests are sports injuries and prosthetics.
During the fall/winter months I have spent my free time training/racing competitive dogsled teams,since 2008. I am a member of the Siberian Husky club of Greater Chicago, Adopt-a-Husky, and the Great Lakes Sled Dog Racing Assoc. During the summer I may be found relaxing with my husband, or in obedience classes/trials with my dogs, running, hiking, or kayaking.
- Graduate from UW-Carthage in 2005 with a B.A. with Majors in Biology and Neuroscience.
- Received the Doctorate of Physical Therapy (DPT) in 2010 from Clarke College.
I have a special interest in conservative and post-operative management of knee and shoulder injuries. I am also interested in rehabilitating sports injuries.
In my free time, I enjoy outdoor activities such hiking, canoeing, biking, and golfing. I also, stay active with weight lifting and running. I like all sports, but football is my favorite as I am a huge Chicago Bear fan. Spending time with family and friends is important to me. We frequently get together to play card games, bags, and catch up.
PT, MPT, OCS
- Graduated with a Master’s degree in Physical Therapy from Midwestern University in 2002
- Earned a specialty certification in orthopedic physical therapy in 2010
My professional interests include the treatment of mechanical low back and neck pain. I also initiated a runner’s clinic here at OrthoIllinois Rehab and am using digital video equipment to analyze running mechanics, helping injured runners recover from their injuries.
Outside of clinic, I enjoy spending time with my wife and children and catching the occasional MSU Spartan football/basketball game on TV.