Our Therapists at Huntley Office
tap or click to learn more
- Graduated from Illinois State University in Normal, IL in 2001 with a Bachelors of Science in Therapeutic Recreation.
- Graduated from Midwestern University in Downers Grove, IL in 2008 with a Masters degree in Occupational Therapy.
My professional interests include orthopedic and neurological areas of rehab for the upper extremities. My professional goal is to become a Certified Hand Therapist.
My time outside of work life is all about my family. Keeping up with my two daughters has me busy with play dates, gymnastics, and dance lessons. My husband and I are avid sports fans for the Illini, Cubs, and Bears, and more recently the Blackhawks. We also enjoy being active with running, golfing, and traveling.
PT, DPT, ATC/L
- Graduated from Clarke University in 2009 with a Bachelor of Science in Athletic Training.
- Graduated from Clarke University in 2011 with a Doctor of Physical Therapy
I have a special interest in conservative and post-operative treatment of the shoulder, hip, and knee. With my athletic training background, working with both high school and collegiate athletes, I continue to enjoy treating various sports related injuries as well.
When I am out of the office I enjoy spending time playing with my son and spending time with family. In the warmer months I enjoy spending time outside biking, walking, and swimming. If I could find the time I would love to get back to playing volleyball.
PT, DPT, CSCS
- Graduated from the Medical College of Pennsylvania Hahnemann University in 2001 with a Masters degree in Physical Therapy
- Graduated from Drexel University in 2009 with a Doctorate in Physical Therapy
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist certification in 2003
My interests include rehabilitation of orthopedic and sport related injuries. I specialize in evaluating and treating both non-operative and operative injuries to the shoulder and knee. I have extensive experience with rehabilitation of the throwing shoulder in regards to throwing mechanics, ACL repairs, total knee replacements, and total hip replacements.
When I’m not in the office, I enjoy spending time with my family. I enjoy coaching my kids with all their local area sports. For true relaxation I enjoy golfing, water skiing, and fishing over the summer months. In the fall you can find me at Soldier field cheering on the Bears.