Our Therapists at Machesney Park
tap or click to learn more
Bryce T. Alderks, PT, DPT, Cert. DN
PT, DPT, Cert. DN
- Graduated from Carroll University in Waukesha, WI with a bachelor’s degree in Health Science in 2009.
- Completed my Doctorate of Physical Therapy (DPT) degree in 2011 from Carroll University.
- Achieved certification in Dry Needling therapy.
My areas of interest include surgical and conservative orthopedic shoulder and knee diagnoses. I also specialize in vestibular rehabilitation of vertigo/BPPV as well as sport injuries.
Outside of work, I enjoy spending my time doing anything outside including rollerblading, playing pick-up sports, woodworking and watching college sports. My wife and I spend our weekends visiting friends and family as well as traveling.
- Graduated Concordia University in 2000 with a Bachelor’s degree in Biology
- Graduated Concordia University in 2002 with a Master’s degree in Occupational Therapy
- Certified as a Hand Therapist by the Hand Therapy Certification Commission in 2007
I specialize in upper extremity cumulative, traumatic, and post-operative injuries. I also coordinate our occupational therapy student program.
In my free time I enjoy spending time with my growing family. We are especially busy in the spring/summer for the baseball season. We enjoy visiting family in Northern Wisconsin with boating and quad riding. To relax I enjoy a good book and spending time outdoors. I have a passion for gardening and canning/freezing our own food.
Ryan Clausen, PT, DPT
DPT, Cert. DN, ASTYM Certified, TPI Certified, APTA CI Certified
- Graduated from the Carroll University in 2011 with a Doctorate Degree in Physical Therapy.
- ASTYM Certified
- TPI Certified
- APTA CI Certified
- Certified Dry Needling
I specialize in sports based orthopedics and post-operative rehabilitation. Assisting my patient's return to their prior level of function is my ultimate goal.
When I’m not treating patients, I enjoy spending time with family and friends. I spend most of my time outdoors camping and fishing. I frequently enjoy sporting events and various restaurants with my wife and son. I grew up in the Winnebago area and look forward to continuing to assist the local community and assist with all of its rehabilitation needs.
- Graduated from Illinois Central College with an Associate in Applied Science Degree for Physical Therapist Assistant in 2000.
- Graduated from Northern Illinois University with a Bachelor of Science Degree for Athletic Training in 2006.
My professional interests include the treatment of surgical and non-surgical musculoskeletal
injuries of the Shoulders, Knees and Ankles, with a special emphasis in sports related injuries.
My goal is to get my patients back to being functional and enjoying their lives again whether it
be getting back to the golf course, gardening, playing with their children/grandchildren or
competitive/ weekend warrior sports competitions.
In my free time I enjoy spending time with my friends and family. Getting outdoors and being
active with trail hiking, running and participating in or watching almost all types of sports.