Matching the functional capabilities of candidates or return-from-injury workers with the essential functions of the job can be key for employers seeking to create a safer, more productive workplace.
The certified WorkRightSM clinicians at OrthoIllinois utilize the proprietary WorkSTEPS employment testing program that offers employers validated, measurable results with a predictable return on investment.
- Decreased Turnover
- Increased Work Productivity
- Safer work environment
- Reductions in lost time
- Diminished incidence of fraud and abuse
- Reduced modifier rates and Workers’ Compensation premium
- Reduction in Group Health costs
OrthoIllinois offers three WorkSTEPS employment tests to employers. This content-valid functional employment testing has bee performed millions of times resulting in significant benefits for employers, including mitigating costs and days lost throughout the post-injury process.
- Historical pre-injury data from post offer tests can be used as a “baseline” for claims.
- WorkSTEPS testing helps mitigate the number and cost of claims and assist in the resolution of claims.
- WorkSTEPS testing helps evaluate physical performance and capabilities post-injury.
- WorkSTEPS data helps facilitate accommodation to reduce employee time-lost due to injury.