Robin Borchardt, MD
I would like to take this opportunity to tell you more about myself and my experience in healthcare. I am originally from Woodstock, Illinois and I earned my B.S. degree in Biology at University of Illinois at Champaign-Urbana in 1981. I continued my studies at the University of Illinois College of Medicine in Chicago and in Rockford, and completed my residency in 1988. In addition, I have special training in Level I trauma and emergency medicine.
My practice is focused on providing a comprehensive plan for treatment and recovery of work-related injuries. I have a special interest in insuring that the correct diagnosis is made initially when accessing an employee’s condition. I always strive to provide excellent service with compassionate care. It’s my mission to provide all my patients the same high quality of care that I would offer to a member of my own family.
In addition to my extensive medical commitments, I enjoy hunting, fishing, mountain biking, skiing, woodworking, and spending time with my family. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to further provide you with the best medical care available.
I am looking forward to meeting you.
|BACHELOR’S DEGREE||University of Illinois – Champaign/Urbana|
|MEDICAL DEGREE||University of Illinois – Chicago/Rockford|
|RESIDENCY||University of Illinois – Rockford|
Dr. Borchardt and Ortho Illinois accept multiple insurance providers. To see a list of insurances accepted click here. Contact your insurance carrier for you specific plan details.
- Board Certified in Family Medicine
- Staff Level I Trauma – State of Illinois
- American Academy of Disability Evaluating Physicians
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Advanced Trauma Life Support
- American Academy of Family Practice
- American Occupational Medicine Association
- American College of Emergency Physicians
- American Medical Association
- Illinois State Medical Society
- Winnebago County Medical Society