- ALGONQUIN, IL June 5, 2020 … Arthroscopy: The Journal of Arthroscopic and Related Surgery has published research submitted by Roland Izquierdo, MD, Scott Trenhaile, MD, staffers Maria Rivers, PA-C, Rebecca Cheski, ATC, and research fellow Gabrielle Kuhn, BS. The paper titled, The Role of Arthroscopy in Painful Shoulder Arthroplasty: Is Revision Always Necessary? was published in the the journal’s June 2020 edition and demonstrates arthroscopy as a viable option to evaluate and treat painful shoulders after joint replacement. Read the full article.
- ALGONQUIN, IL May 22, 2020 … Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science has promoted Rolando Izquierdo, MD to the rank of Assistant Professor (Clinical Educator Track) of Surgery in the Department of Clinical Sciences effective May 14, 2020. Dr. Izquierdo’s promotion was based upon meeting the qualifications stated for educational credentials and experience relevant to his discipline and appropriateness for teaching at the University. Dr. Izquierdo was further recognized for his record of research and scholarship in the field of orthopedics.
- ROCKFORD, IL October 30, 2018 … Rolando Izquierdo, Jr., MD, Brian Bear, MD, Marie Rivers, PA-C, and Rebecca Cheski, ATC served as four of six co-authors of a research study recently published in the Journal of Shoulder and Elbow Arthroplasty titled, “Detritic Synovitis With Osteolysis Leading to Pathologic Fracture and Deltoid Avulsion Following Total Shoulder Arthroplasty.” Full release.
- Dr. Izquierdo co-authors article with staff accepted for publication in the May 2017 online edition of Journal of Shoulder and Elbow Arthroplasty Postoperative Day 1 Discharge Following Elective Shoulder Arthroplasty titled “.
- Oct. 11, 2014: Dr. Izquierdo inducted into American Shoulder & Elbow Surgeons