William Bush, DPM
I would like to take this opportunity to tell you more about myself and my experience in healthcare. I am originally from Belvidere, Illinois and I attended Rockford College before continuing my studies at Dr. William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine, earning a doctor of podiatric medicine (D.P.M.) degree in 1984. Following my graduation, I pursued advanced podiatric surgical training as part of my internship and residency at Chicago Center Hospital. My practice is focused on surgical treatment of foot and ankle disorders, with a special interest in revision foot and ankle surgery. It is my mission to provide you excellent service, as well as compassionate care. I always strive to provide you with the same high-quality podiatric care that I would offer to a member of my family.
In addition to my extensive medical commitments, I enjoy reading, movies, art, and spending time with my family. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to further improve your experience at OrthoIllinois. My goal is to provide you the best medical care available.
I am looking forward to meeting you.
- Achilles Tendon Tears
- Achilles Tendonitis
- Adult Flatfoot
- Foot Fractures
- Foot and Ankle Arthritis
- Foot and ankle pain
- Ganglion Cysts
- Hammer Toes
- Heel Pain
- High arched feet (Pes Cavus)
- Ingrown toenail surgery
- Joint replacement and joint fusion
- Plantar Fasciitis and heel spurs
- Podiatry Foot & Ankle Surgery
- Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome
|BACHELOR’S DEGREE||Rockford College|
|MEDICAL DEGREE||Dr. William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine|
|RESIDENCY||Chicago Center Hospital|
Dr. Bush and Ortho Illinois accept multiple insurance providers. To see a list of insurances accepted click here. Contact your insurance carrier for you specific plan details.
- Board certified by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery in Foot & Ankle Surgery
- Diplomat, the American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Fellow, the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Clinical Assistant Professor, University of Illinois – College of Medicine, Rockford
- Ortho Illinois Surgery Center
- OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center
- Rockford Ambulatory Surgery Center
- Mercy Rockford Hospital
- SwedishAmerican Hospital