Expanded hours with walk-in convenience from 2 locations!
Ortho Illinois’ Injury Express is the only local injury walk-in facility that specializes in bones and joints to treat new acute orthopedic, and work-related injuries. Walk in during business hours at two locations or click on the “Reserve a Walk-In Time” orange box to the left. Enter “Rockford” or “Algonquin” in the box displayed and click “Find” to view available time slots to reserve a specific appointment to be seen! Injury Express in Rockford is open 7 days a week and Injury Express in Algonquin is open 6 days a week. Click here to find specific hours!
Call us at (779) 771-7000 if you have any questions. Injury Express in Rockford is a Fast Track services location.
Remember to bring your insurance card!
Current insurance card or pre-payment of services required for walk-in service. Injury Express does not accept self-pay patients.
We’re here to help when you get injured.
A friendly, walk-in clinic for strains, sprains, fractures, cuts and scrapes, Injury Express provides care under the medical direction of a physician with over 20 years experience as an emergency room provider, and who is backed by the expertise of highly-skilled sub-specialty orthopedic surgeons.
We care about your time and finances. Here’s how:
Convenient care from specialists with the services you need on site, including radiology, MRI, splinting and casting, as well as therapy. Appointments for acute follow-up can be scheduled on the spot with a specialist.
Offering more economical access to specialized medical care at the cost of an office visit vs. the expense of an emergency room visit.
Self-pay patients and IDPA* are not accepted for Injury Express walk-in services. Injury Express walk-in services are not available to IDPA patients or patients in collection for outstanding Ortho Illinois account balances. See Participating Insurance Plans accepted for Injury Express services.
- Back and neck pain
- Muscular pain
- Simple Lacerations
- Sports injuries
- Work injuries
- Strains and sprains
- Other musculoskeletal injuries
Remember to bring your insurance card! Current insurance card or pre-payment of services required for walk-in service. Please consult your insurance carrier to understand your in/out-of-network and co-pay responsibilities. Injury Express does not accept self-pay patients.
- Accepted Insurance
- Aetna PPO, POS
- BCBS PPO, Open Access, POS
- BCBS HMO – Physician Care Network #098 only
- Cigna Open Access PPO plans
- Corvel (Workers’ Compensation)
- Coventry – Commercial PPO, POS and Select or Carelink
- First Health PPO
- Health Alliance Medical Plan
- Humana / Choice Care – Commercial PPO, POS
- PHCS/Multiplan (PHCS must be primary network)
- Quartz ASO
- United Healthcare – Commercial PPO, POS; Medicare Advantage PPO, AARP Medicare Complete
- Medicare Replacement Plans PPO, POS, Open Access
- Insurance NOT ACCEPTED
- Advocate Accountable Health
- Aetna Better Health
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- All BCBS HMO plans except for Site 98 (physicians care network)
- BCBS Community Family Health
- BCBS PPO Choice
- Coventry Total Care
- Coventry One Carelink
- Harmony Health Plans
- IlliniCare Health Plan
- Illinois Public Aid
- Meridian HealthPlan
- Self pay
- Tricare Prime
- UMR Health Smart Preferred
- United Healthcare Navigate
- Veterans Association
- Wisconsin Public Aid (BadgerCare)
- Any HMO insurance plans that require a referral authorization from the PCP unless the authorization is brought to the appointment
- New Year’s Day – Closed
- Easter Sunday – Closed
- Memorial Day – Closed
- Independence Day (observed) – July 3 – Closed
- Independence Day – July 4 – Closed
- Labor Day – Closed
- Thanksgiving Day – Closed
- Day after Thanksgiving – Closed
- December 4, 2020 – 4:00 pm closing
- Christmas Eve – Close at Noon
- Christmas Day – Closed
- New Year’s Eve – Close at 5:00 pm
- New Year’s Day – Closed