Requesting Medical Records
Requests for access to medical records can be made through a remote website portal for quicker processing and transfer.
- Online submission form for Patient Medical Record requests
- Status Inquiries for Prior Patient Medical Record Requests.
Surprise Billing Disclosure
When you get emergency care or get treated by an out-of-network provider at an in-network hospital or ambulatory surgical center, you are protected from surprise billing or balance billing. Read about Your Rights and Protections Against Surprise Medical Bills.
Complete forms and disclosures before your appointment
- Controlled Substance Policy
- Consent to Text and Email
- Consent to Treat and HIPAA – Updated May 2022
- Business Relationship Disclosure
- Release of Medical Records
- Spine patients – medical history form
Help keep water supplies safe by recycling your unused or expired prescription and over the counter drugs. Never flush, or dispose of medication down a sink or in garbage. Walgreens currently provides free, secure drug drop off kiosks in three of their area stores year-round. Date and drop off locations for Keep Northern Illinois Beautiful‘s annual drug collection are available on its website. Other drop off collection sites for expired or unused medications include:
- Walgreens – 2323 Charles St., Rockford
- Walgreens – 5065 Hononegah Rd., Roscoe
- Walgreens – 3925 W. Elm St., McHenry
- OSF Saint Anthony Hospital, Rockford
- Winnebago County Health Department, Rockford
- Winnebago County Sheriff’s Department, Rockford
- Cherry Valley Police Department, Cherry Valley
- Rockton Police Department, Rockton
- City of Rockford Police District Station, 557 S. Newtowne Dr., Rockford
- South Beloit Police Department, South Beloit