From the moment you arrive we’re focused on making you feel welcome, comfortable, and hopefully a little less nervous about your visit. Our team of skilled surgeons, physicians, clinical, and support staff are committed to providing you with a higher standard of care that is centered on returning you to a more pain-free and active life.
Since its founding in 1967, Ortho Illinois has grown dynamically to become one of the leading bone and joint providers in northern Illinois. We provide exceptional care and expertise from four convenient clinic locations, two in Rockford, one in Elgin, and one in Algonquin, Illinois.
Our university-quality care delivery is founded on a one-stop, multi-specialty philosophy. This means you can expect the convenience of diagnosis, clinical care, diagnostic imaging, and rehabilitation therapy from one location – all under the direction of board-certified physicians who have sub-specialized in specific areas of orthopedic care. Whether your concern is arthritis, hand injury, fracture, sports injury, back, neck, foot, ankle, hip or knee pain, we have a specialist to focus on your specific need. Each physician has access to the most state-of-the-art technology and training to address each and every aspect of patient care.
We’re dedicated to the continuous advancement of healthcare. Our physicians serve as innovators in technology as well as actively participate in national and international research studies. Our physicians are similarly dedicated to the medical education of students and residents and are affiliated with the University of Illinois College of Medicine as clinical assistant/associate professors, and the Rush University Medical Center Residency Program as site training facilitators. Advanced surgical technique is shared with other orthopedic specialists by our physicians, who serve as guest instructors at national and international conferences. Additionally, we host surgeons from around the globe to observe technique from our ambulatory surgery center and for hands-on training in our wet lab in Rockford.
The choice of specialist is yours. We invite you to learn more about why Ortho Illinois is the right choice by reviewing our physicians and our sub-specialty services within this website. We welcome the opportunity to provide you with an exceptional experience by focusing on your individual orthopedic needs.
Provide a higher standard of orthopedic care, accomplished through
- Assembling a team of the most qualified, dedicated physicians and support staff
- Treating all patients with compassion, respect and dignity
- Providing state-of-the-art, multi-specialty service
- Continuously monitoring and evaluating our treatments to improve patient outcomes
- Promoting orthopedic wellness through community education
- OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center – Level I Trauma Center
- Mercy Hospital – Level I Trauma Center, Rockford
- SwedishAmerican Hospital – Level II Trauma Center
- Centegra Hospital – Huntley
- Centegra Hospital – McHenry
- Advocate Sherman Hospital
- Presence St. Josephs Hospital
- Ortho Illinois Surgery Center
- Algonquin Road Surgery Center
- Hand and Elbow
- Hip and Knee Joint Replacement
- Spine and neck
- Sports Medicine
- Foot and Ankle
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Occupational Health
- Highfield full-body MRI – (Rockford and Algonquin clinics)
- Digital X-ray
- DEXA Scanner – (Rockford clinic)