Run Right Running Clinic
Run Smart. Run Strong. Run Right.
Improve Your Performance, and Decrease Your Risk of Injury
“I had Achilles and heal surgery about a year and a half ago, and I was told by the surgeon that wouldn’t be able to run again…In working with Jon and RunRight, I was able to start running again, and I ran my first marathon about six months ago.” – Karen S.
You have a 70% chance of injury as a result of running.
RunRight cuts your chance of injury down. How do we do that? By making sure you have the right shoes and form And by identifying points of weakness and giving you the tools you need to get stronger. And if you do injure yourself, come in for a free injury screening…but please, don’t injure yourself.
Full RunRight Running Assessment
A full assessment session is available and includes:
- Biomechanical analysis of running gait
- Proper running footwear recommendations
- Determination of ideal running cadence to optimize performance and recover from/avoid injury
- Running-specific program to address strength and flexibility deficits
- Running form and posture assessment with corrections and form drills to modify
- Injury-free return to run plan
Call 779-774-1293 to Make An Appointment at one of our three convenient locations offering this service for a Free Screening or inquire about full assessment payment.