Run Right Running Clinic
Run Smart. Run Strong. Run Right.
Improve Your Performance, and Decrease Your Risk of Injury
“I had Achilles and heal surgery about a year and a half ago, and I was told by the surgeon that wouldn’t be able to run again…In working with Jon and RunRight, I was able to start running again, and I ran my first marathon about six months ago.” – Karen S.
You have a 70% chance of injury as a result of running.
RunRight cuts your chance of injury down. How do we do that? By making sure you have the right shoes and form And by identifying points of weakness and giving you the tools you need to get stronger. And if you do injure yourself, come in for a free injury screening…but please, don’t injure yourself.
Free RunRight screening
This 15-minute injury recovery screen is offered at no charge and includes a treatment recommendation, a referral to an OrthoIllinois physician or follow-up physical therapy (if needed).
Full RunRight Running Assessment
A full assessment session is available and includes:
- Biomechanical analysis of running gait
- Proper running footwear recommendations
- Determination of ideal running cadence to optimize performance and recover from/avoid injury
- Running-specific program to address strength and flexibility deficits
- Running form and posture assessment with corrections and form drills to modify
- Injury-free return to run plan
Call 779-774-1293 to Make An Appointment for a Free Screening or inquire about full assessment payment.