To Our Fellow Health Professionals
The Physicians of Ortho Illinois welcome the opportunity to extend musculoskeletal treatment to your patients requiring advance specialty care. We are committed to providing a higher standard of care and will focus on your patient as an individual in developing the best treatment plan to help them achieve a more active and pain-free lifestyle. See a complete list of Our Physicians.
Refer a patient
- Printable Rockford Specialists Referral Form
- Printable Algonquin/Elgin/McHenry Specialists Referral Form
Orthopedic Trauma Expertise
Prompt, expert care is critical to achieve the best possible outcome when orthopedic trauma strikes. OrthoIllinois has surgeons to offer Board-certified subspecialty trauma care for adults and children.
- Acute injury and post-traumatic reconstructive limb care
- Periprosthetic fracture care and revisions for total hip/knee replacement fractures
- Level 1 adult trauma transfers available in conjunction with OSF St. Anthony Medical Center.
- Pediatric/adult trauma orthopedic care available in conjunction with UW Health Swedish American Hospital