Occupational Health Center
Employers share a common goal: keeping their workers safe and productive. But in the real world injuries and job-related conditions happen in even the safest environments. At those times, it is important to have a reliable medical partner that shares this goal.
Our Occupational Health Center is committed to offering superior care and thorough management of each case with a focused plan of treatment from early and accurate diagnosis until Maximal Medical Improvement (MMI) has been established to decrease lost workdays and increase productivity. To learn more about our work comp and employer services call Roberta Grove at 815-979-9437.
- Walk-in Access
- Medically Appropriate Restrictions
- Prompt Delivery of Documentation
- Dedicated Service and Support
- Early, Accurate Diagnosis
- Effective Treatment Plans
- On-site Lab for Screening
- Medications Available On-Site
Meet Our Occupational Health Team
Decrease Time Lost with Fast Track
Prompt walk-in access to save time away from the job with same-day appointments with an occupation medicine provider for all types of initial injury visits. For more information about the Fast Track service call Roberta Grove at 815-979-9437.
Dedicated Work Comp phone line: 815-298-2749
Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Saturday – Sunday 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- New Year’s Day • Closed
- Memorial Day • Closed
- Independence Day • Closed
- Labor Day • Closed
- Thanksgiving Day • Closed
- Friday after Thanksgiving • Closed
- Nov. 30 – Early Closing for Corporate Event • Close at 5 pm
- Christmas Eve • Close at Noon
- Christmas Day • Closed
- New Year’s Day • Closed
Occupational / Employee Testing
Ortho Illinois’s Occupational Health Center offers a comprehensive range of services to provide employers with the information needed to make sound decisions and maintain a workforce at medical and functional peak performance.
Employer Services Program
The Employer Services Program offers a variety of screening and testing to support pre-placement/post-offer, substance abuse, occupational surveillance, OSHA required and DOT compliance with fast and accurate results reporting.
WorkRight℠ offers a wide array of rehabilitation, work conditioning, and job-specific Functional Screens, including WorkSTEPS® Functional Employment Testing, to focus on preparing workers for return to work and preventing work-related injuries.
Consulting Services That Fit Your Needs
Independent Medical Evaluations
IMEs provide an objective understanding of the impact of occupational health issues of an injury, illness, or condition
Disability Rating/Workers’ Compensation
Injury prevention & training, Education, and Functional Job Descriptions to support a health work environment.
For Current Clients
- Fast Track Authorization Form
- Employer Services Authorization Form
- Downloadable Quick Reference contact sheet
For Everyone Else
Services Designed With Your Needs In Mind
- For us, a correct diagnosis and prompt treatment are essential to preventing prolonged injury.
- Walk-in access provides thorough and efficient management of each case.
- Lost workdays and insurance premiums are reduced by using a focused treatment and recovery plan.
- Re-check appointments are scheduled to ensure reduced wait times.
- Located at the corner of Riverside Blvd and Mulford Rd, we offer medical care using the latest technology, provided by superior medical staff.
- Dr. Robin Borchardt, a leading specialist in Occupational Medicine, is dedicated to achieving Maximal Medical Improvement for your employees.
- Our orthopedic specialists understand the needs of workers compensation patients, providing comprehensive care from initial visit to recovery.
- The Occupational Health Center at OrthoIllinois also offers drug and alcohol screening services.