Fast Track service available through Injury Express in Rockford
Prompt walk-in access through Injury Express in Rockford to save time away from the job with same-day appointments with an occupational medicine provider for all types of initial injury visits.
- Early and accurate medical diagnosis and effective treatment planning for injuries ranging from lacerations to repetitive-use conditions and complex traumatic injuries.
- Appropriate referral to highly-skilled orthopedic surgeons, fellowship-trained in the areas of spine, hand/microvascular, wrist, elbow, shoulder, hip, knee, and foot and ankle surgeons are available to provide the sub-specialized and leading-edge treatment needed.
- Medications. Cost effective and convenient dispensing of medications on site if needed.
- Drug and alcohol screening with on site laboratory.
- Access to a full range of rehabilitation services in Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy, as well as access to a focused return-to-work conditioning program at WorkRightSM.
- Medically appropriate restrictions to return employees back to work, reducing lost time days and lower OSHA recordable visits.
- Injury treatment communication with focused medical management of injuries is what sets OrthoIllinois’ Occupational Health Center apart from other providers, offering timely phone calls from the occupational health physician to discuss the employee’s work status, followed by a written narrative about the injury, and subsequent contact with the physician as necessary. Additional support is provided by our dedicated Work Comp Communication Team.
- Highly skilled specialists in the areas of hand/micro-vascular, total joint, wrist, elbow, shoulder. Lower extremity, spine, and foot and ankle.
- DME services performed by certified technicians.
Download Authorization Form (for current employer clients)