Bundle Pricing for Self-Funded Employers
The following disclosed prices do not apply if you will be filing an insurance claim or work comp claim. Bundle pricing for employees of OrthoComplete-contracted self-funded organizations are for same-day out-patient procedures performed at OrthoIllinois-owned ancillary surgery centers only.
OrthoIllinois offers the OrthoComplete Transparent Bundle Program for employers with self-funded health plans seeking value and transparency in their claim costs. The transparent pricing for bundled services below removes the complexity and mystery of clinical, diagnostic, and surgical costs for common outpatient bone and joint procedures performed in our OrthoIllinois and OrthoMidwest Surgery Centers.
For more information contact:
- Rockford Region: Bill Coller, 815-847-7044 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chicago Region: Paul Strandquist, 815-847-7088 or Paul.email@example.com
The bundle costs indicated for surgical procedures include:
- Facility fee, surgeon fee, assistant surgeon fee, anesthesiologist fee.
- Any surgical implant costs.
- Uncomplicated follow-up care.
The bundle does NOT include:
- Any diagnostic studies necessary prior to surgery or post-operatively (including lab, MRI, X-ray).
- Consultation with specialists to determine medical risk/management.
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation.
- Expenses or fees resulting from complications subsequent to the completion of the surgery and discharge from the facility.
- ACDF: 1 level $ 20,743
- ACDF: 2 levels $ 25,089
- Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion (TLIF) $ 35,197
- Laminotomy $ 7,455
- Lumbar Laminotomy $ 7,776
- SI Joint Fusion $ 20,948
- Total Cervical Disc Arthroplasty $ 21,202
TOTAL JOINT REPLACEMENT
- Total Hip Arthroplasty $ 21,257
- Total Knee Arthroplasty $ 20,275
- Total Shoulder Arthroplasty $ 23,255
HAND, WRIST, and ELBOW
- Carpal Tunnel $ 3,850
- Neuroplasty – Ulnar Nerve at Elbow or Cubital Tunnel Release $ 4,981
- Trigger Finger Release $ 3,650
- CMC Joint Arthroplasty $ 7,171
- Arthroscopy – Knee, Medial AND Lateral $ 5,273
- Arthroscopy – Knee, Medial OR Lateral $ 5,272
- Knee Surgery, Chondroplasty, Debridement $ 5,751
- ACL Repair $ 10,481
- Rotator Cuff $ 14,401
- Arthroscopic Debridement – extensive $ 7,717
FOOT and ANKLE
- Achilles Tendon Repair $ 7,252
- Endoscopic Plantar Fasciotomy $ 4,186
- Arthrodesis Great Toe $ 10,135
- Excision, Morton Neuroma $ 4,065
- Removal of Deep Hardware $ 4,367
An initial office consultation with an OrthoIllinois physician is required. This cost is not included in the surgical procedure bundle price and is paid separately as indicated below by specialty.
- Office visit consult, including X-rays $ 230
- Follow-up office visit (no imaging) $ 142
MRI prices include the scans and a professional images read and report by othopedic-specialized radiologists. If the MRI was ordered by an OrthoIllinois physician, a follow-up visit to explain the MRI results is also included in the price.
- MRI without contrast $ 495
- MRI with contrast $ 775
- Initial evaluation $ 150
- Visit $ 125