Capabilities and Services
Our Mission is to provide prompt, accurate diagnosis and treatment for all types of injuries related to numerous industries including healthcare facilities, food processing, municipalities, police and fire departments, manufacturing, transportation, waste management, service and retail.
Orthopedic care provided by highly trained and skilled sub-specialists
When an injury requires more advanced care, the sub-specialty skill of our fellowship-trained surgeons ensures the worker is receiving the highest standard of care available. OrthoIllinois offers highly skilled orthopedic and other musculoskeletal experts.
Areas of expertise
- Hand, Wrist and Elbow
- Hip and Knee Joint Replacement
- Arthroscopic Hip and Knee
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Podiatric, Foot & Ankle Surgery
All-encompassing employer services
What we offer you
- Customer service and Support from a committed Work Comp Communication
- Pre-employment screenings through our Employer Services Program
- Highly trained Occupational and Physical Therapists available from five convenient locations.
- Work Conditioning services
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Job-specific Function Screens through WorkRightSM
- Open, full-body MRI
- Digital X-ray
- Lab services
- Cast lab
- Durable Medical Equipment