Scott Ferry, MD
I would like to take this opportunity to tell you more about myself and my experience in healthcare. I am originally from Rockford, Illinois and I earned my B.S. degree in bioengineering with a chemistry minor at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign in 1998. I continued my studies at the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Rockford, graduating with honors in 2002.
Following my graduation, I completed an internship and pursued advanced orthopedic training as part of my surgical residency at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, N.C.. In addition, I completed another year at a subspecialty training program, or fellowship, in pediatric orthopedic surgery at Children’s Memorial Hospital in Chicago.
My practice is focused on providing specialized health care to children and teens who have orthopedic conditions resulting from traumatic injuries, congenital deformities, and neuromuscular conditions, as well as general orthopedic care for adults. I have a special interest in sports injuries, pediatric fracture care, congenital deformities, clubfeet, pediatric hip and foot conditions.
Please let me know if there is anything I can do to further improve your experience at Ortho Illinois. My goal is to provide you the best medical care available in a comfortable, nurturing environment.
I am looking forward to meeting you.
|BACHELOR’S DEGREE||University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign|
|MEDICAL DEGREE||University of Illinois College of Medicine|
|RESIDENCY||University of North Carolina|
|FELLOWSHIP||Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery, Children’s Memorial Hospital|
Dr. Ferry and Ortho Illinois accept multiple insurance providers. To see a list of insurances accepted click here. Contact your insurance carrier for you specific plan details.
- Board Certified by the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Pediatric Orthopaedic Society of North America
- Instructor, Rush University Medical Center PGY-4 Residents
- Clinical Instructor of Surgery at the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Rockford
- Advocate Sherman Hospital
- Algonquin Road Surgery Center
- Ann & Robert Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago
- Ascension Saint Joseph – Elgin
- Mercyhealth Javon Bae Hospital
- Northwestern Medicine McHenry / Huntley / Woodstock Hospitals
- Ortho Illinois Surgery Center
- OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center
- University of Wisconsin Hospital & Clinic
- UW Health Northern Illinois / SwedishAmerican Hospital