Kenneth Korcek, MD
I would like to take this opportunity to tell you more about myself and my experience in healthcare. I am originally from New York, New York and I earned my B.S. degree in biology at the State University of New York, Binghamton, in 1992. I continued my studies at the New York Medical College, obtaining my medical degree in 1996. Following my graduation, I completed an internship and pursued advanced orthopedic training as part of my residency at St. Luke’s – Roosevelt Hospital Center / Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons in New York City. In addition, I completed another year at a subspecialty training program, or fellowship, in hand and upper extremity surgery at the Washington University School of Medicine.
My practice is focused on diseases and disorders of the hand and upper extremity. It is my mission to provide all my patients excellent service, as well as compassionate care. I always strive to provide you the same high quality of orthopedic care that I would offer to a member of my family.
I have attended and spoken at numerous lectures, made presentations, and authored several orthopedic research papers and articles.
In addition to my extensive medical commitments, I enjoy digital photography, music, golfing, exploring advancements in technology and spending time with my family.
Please let me know if there is anything I can do to further improve your experience at Ortho Illinois. My goal is to provide you the best medical care available.
I am looking forward to meeting you!
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Circulation Problems
- Congential hand conditions
- Cubital Tunnel
- Distal Radius Fracture
- Elbow Fracture
- Flexor Tendonitis
- Ganglion Cysts
- Golf Elbow/medial epicondylitis
- Hand or Arm Pain
- Joint Replacements
- Lacerations, including Tendons and Nerves
- Mallet Finger
- Nerve Problems in the Upper Extremity
- Osteoarthritis of the Hand
- Osteochondritis Dissecans of the Elbow
- Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis of the Hand
- Sprains and Strains
- Tendon and Ligament Injuries
- Tennis Elbow/Lateral Epicondylitis
- Triangular Fibrocartilage Complex (TFCC) Injuries
- Ulnar Collateral Ligament (UCL) injury
|State University of New York
|New York Medical College
|St. Luke’s – Roosevelt Hospital Center / Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
|Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery, Washington University School of Medicine
Dr. Korcek and Ortho Illinois accept multiple insurance providers. To see a list of insurances accepted click here. Contact your insurance carrier for you specific plan details.
- Board certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, 2006
- Clinical Assistant Professor: University of Illinois – College of Medicine, Rockford
- Member: American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Algonquin Road Surgery Center
- MercyHealth Javon Bea Hospital
- Northwestern Medicine McHenry / Huntley / Woodstock Hospitals
- Ortho Illinois Surgery Center
- OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center
- OSF Saint Elizabeth Medical Center
- UW Health Northern Illinois / SwedishAmerican Hospital
- Van Matre Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital